1. In these new year’s days it is necessary to go to the citizens’ homes everyday with our joining forms, our newspapers and convince the citizens to join the National-Bolshevik Party. As the Moscow experience of the new year’s first days shows the population knows us in the majority of cases and a few people from each house join the party as minimum. This is not bad, this is very good, knowing that the citizens don’t trust politicians and parties. I insistently remind you: until March 1st each region must collect 1200 joining forms and send them to Moscow.
2. The pressure on the party increases. In Moscow the local department of Moscow’s property ministry brought a suit about the rupture of the rent agreement on the premises we occupy to the Arbitration court under FSB pressure. In Tver the house where the leader of Tver’s department Roman Korshunov lives was put on fire. Korshunov’s grandmother died in the fire. These are only two examples of a hundred of criminal actions of the power against the NBP.
3. The lawyers of the seven sentenced on the Health Ministry case sent appeals for the reexamination of the case to Moscow’s municipal court. Since the hysteria of the public prosecutor Tzirkun near the walls of the Tverskoy court has become available to the entire Russia thanks to the television our side has a lot of chances on the reexamination of the sentence and correspondingly the reducing of the detention terms. Apart from the prosecutor factor there is also the factor of the judge Stashina who openly judge by an order from above, abusing her functions. The entire Russia is outraged by the unjust show trial; The Moscow municipal court and the Supreme court will have to take this in consideration in the future, no matter if they want it or not. The lawyers hope to reduce the prison sentences by a few years.
4. Forty of our comrades remain in Moscow prisons. On the last day of last year eleven of them, those who were detained in the “Matrosskaya Tishina” prison were suddenly transferred to the prison on Presnya (a former transfer prison). Usually such methods are used to destabilize the arrestees, make them nervous, extracting them from a familiar environment, cutting any relationships they started to have. The investigation is still led by Moscow’s central district General Attorney investigators. And the transfer of the case to Moscow’s municipal Attorney is still expected. The article 278 (“violent takeover of power”) is still brought against our comrades contrary to all common sense. Still, the investigation will obviously have to remove the article since it’s unrealistic to prove it. The Government and the President are undoubtedly frustrated, hysterical, their pride was traumatized by students who dared to formulate demands to the President and came with them to his Administration reception hall. You have a medieval pride, gentlemen and you somehow didn’t manage to deal with yourselves: you’re only administrators “elected” in an unjust manner and appointed; you are not sovereigns, we are not your serfs. And it’s the year 2005 outside, not 1905. You lost yourself in time. The guys reminded you. The trial of the forty will cause and is already causing a political crisis in the country. I ask Russia’s medias to support our arrestees. They are heroes both of 2004 and 2005. Nobody else. The most important event of the last year is indubitably December 14th, when forty students entered the Administration reception hall and requested the resignation of the President. They were arrested for that and only for that.
5. To this day the only program of actions is to fight for political freedoms. Fight for the complete removal of State control over political parties, the cancellation of parties’ registration, the carrying out of new pre-term elections to the State Duma, fight for the dissolution of the Central Electoral Commission. In short, we need FREEDOM and political FREEDOMS. I appeal again to the leaders of the largest opposition parties – Zyuganov, Yavlinksi, Tyulkin, Khakamada – to sit in front of microphones on a common press conference and just say to ALL THE PEOPLE: an All-popular Opposition Front has been created. CREATED. And we are the structural subdivisions of this Front. There has been a dictatorship in the country for a while, though an “elected” one. In these conditions it is not the time to be squeamish and whimsical (“Ah, the successors of Marx or Adam Smith, ah we don’t deal with them!!!”) – it’s not timely, it’s shameful, it’s the proof of inadequacy. Let’s take February 1st Tuesday or February 2nd Wednesday; these could be the dates for the creation of an ALL-POPULAR FRONT! Decide, Gennady Andreevich, Grigory Alexeevich, Irina Mutzuovna, Viktor Arkadyevich. Otherwise the mighty Storm of History will pass over your heads.